Re: [IFWP] Constituency insanity spreads

Michael and all,

  ROFLMAO!  Yes this is getting so interesting, isn't it!  How
enlightening.  The ICANN Interim Board "Singapore Slew"
decisions, especially the one on a DNSO constituencies
is really showing just how terrible the ICANN Interim Board
decision process is.  However we all knew this was going to occur
long before it did, didn't we?

  I wonder if there is going to be a porn site constituency soon
as well...  >;)   Certainly a need for one, it that a full 10% of all web
sited (Domains) are pornographic oriented currently, as well as being
some of the most popular sites and profitable ones as well.
(See attached graphic)

Michael Sondow wrote:

Karl Auerbach a écrit:

> As everyone well knows I consider the constituency mechanism to be total
> insanity - a form of first-class Gerrymandering, and a vehicle for abuse.
>
> I've heard that there are other constituencies forming besides those
> initially put forth.

Further suggestions:

       -- Colored Peoples Constituency (How many African Americans,
black Africans, Indians, and others of the colored races are
represented so far?);

       -- Alternative Connectivity Providers Constituency (wireless
and IP telephony are the thing of the future, and in direct
opposition to the traditional telcos and ground-based, telco-wired
ISPs and Internet exchange points);

       -- DNS Disenfranchised Constituency (to be lead by French
citizens, who are denied domain names by their government-controlled
NIC);

Et cetera. This program is rated GP and is coming to theaters near
you soon.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894