Re: ICANN's Defective Competition Guidelines, etc (was Accredita

Jeff -- If you know thew answer to your question better than I do,
then please answer if for yourself.

I am not at all interested in playing 20 questions with you.

Over and out;-)...\Stef

>From your message Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:37:16 -0800 (PST):
}
}
}No he didn't.  Because the information contains information of a private
}nature, I need him to state that it is ok to post that information, clearly and
}concisely.  I've emailed him privately asking for this permission, not
}surprisingly he won't answer those mails.
}
}I did not personally collect this data, but someone else did, and in order for
}them to grant permission post it, they insist that he specifically state that
}he permits the posting of this private information.
}
}It will lay to rest all doubt as to Jeff.
}
}If it were my decision alone, I'd post it up on my personal website, and be
}done with it.  Personally, I don't see the problem, legal or otherwise, and
}think that if anything there is an obligation to post it.
}
}The person with the information in on this list, and if he will just send it to
}me, I'll post it up today and take all responsibility for it myself.
}
}
}