do we want to have constituency meetings in singapore next month?

we have the following DNSO and ICANN Board meetings in singapore;

  1999.3.2	DNSO Meeting(8:00 - 18:00)
  1999.3.3				 	ICANN Open Meeting
  1999.3.4					ICANN Board Meeting(Closed)
  1999.3.5	DNSO Meeting(8:00 - 18:00)

our question/suggestion is "do we want to hold preliminary DNSO constituency
meetings on 1999.3.4?" if we do, then some constituencies would meet in the
morning or afternoon in parallel on 1999.3.4.  For example,

	Morning			Afternoon

	ISP & Connectivity	Business
	Registry		Registrar
	Trademark		Non-commercial

some of the reasons for the above proposal are

1. it may make sense for SOME constituencies to have preliminary meetings
   since many are in singapore.
2. there are no specific DNSO/ICANN events to participate on 1999.3.4(of
   course, there are many sessions at APRICOT and Internet World Conference,
   but this is a different matter.)

let us know if you like the above proposal.  we are going to decide if we
coordinate these meetings on 1999.03.04 as well as the second DNSO Meeting
on 1999.03.05 during 1999.03.02 DNSO Meeting.

chon