Re: Draft New Draft

On 10-Feb-99 Einar Stefferud wrote:
>  Hey Guys -- It seems terribly clear at this point that since IATLD has
>  been challenged regarding its claims that IATLD should repeat its quey
>  and this time be very careful about wording and about exactly what you
>  are asking for by way of "support", and why you are asking again.
>
>  Doing this will be vastly more productive than to continue this
>  argument, which cannot be resolved without repeating the query.

I don't see a argument.  I was one of the ones originally contacted, and I
remember the discussions on the wwTLD and apTLD lists about this.  Mr
Broomfield's statements are disingenuous, and do not reflect that fact that
significant discussion on this took place prior, during, and after this
question was asked.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 09-Feb-99
Time: 21:27:10
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977