Re: Draft New Draft

OK, so you say that 70+ ccTLD managers read "The subject says it all" and
then just hit reply?

Come on Mr Broomfield.

And I notice you did not answer my comments about your misstatements on the
points of the 5 registries or any of the other rather salient parts of my
message.  Very telling indeed.

E-Mail: William X. Walsh <william@dso.net>
Date: 09-Feb-99
Time: 12:50:53
"We may well be on our way to a society overrun by hordes
of lawyers, hungry as locusts."
- Chief Justice Warren Burger, US Supreme Court, 1977