RE: Draft New Draft

> Antony, do you have a personal economical stake in the management
> of any ccTLD?
> (no, I'm not trying to throw fud with that question, it's just
> that it seems
> the only reason why you would be trying so desperately to make sure
> governments keep their hands off those wonderful profit-makers).
>
> Yours, John Broomfield.

John Charles,

I've pared down the cc list to those who might actually enjoy this nonsense.
For the record, I have no personal economic stake in the management (or
mismanagement) of any ccTLD, or gTLD, for that matter.

I'm happy to see that you're not interested in spreading FUD, since in
recent days you've accused the IATLD of being a fake, me of having some
economic incentive in promoting and defending the IATLD (why else would the
IATLD stand up for ccTLDs in developing regions?), and me of always getting
my facts wrong.

It's easy (and a favorite game in these lists) to take a remark out of
context and twist it.  Congrats, you can do it too.

Antony