RE: Useful Comments Re: DNSO process and Drafts submitted to ICANN

I would have to see the specific wording, but my initial reaction is that
the changes you suggest would largely answer my concerns (although I would
still prefer explicitly defined initial constituencies), along with a
revision to Section 5.9 similar to that suggested by AIP and NSI.

I am not sure that a meld of the two drafts can be achieved without losing
support from key players on each side, nor do I believe that I would be the
best person to try to accomplish it.