Re: Draft comparisons

It ain't over yet! Thanks so much.  How can we cheer you on?

Esther

At 02:30 AM 07/02/99 -0800, Ellen Rony wrote:
>The page comparing DNSO draft proposals (dnso.org and Paris draft)
>submitted to ICANN now also includes the amendments proposed by AIP & NSI
>jointly.
>
>And a grey ribbon.
>
>See:  www.domainhandbook.com/dnso-comp.html
>
>The archive of earlier DNSO proposals now includes the AIP/CENTR/ORSC
>merged draft along with five other earlier proposals.  See
>www.domainhandbook.com/dnso-comp.html.  The page loads very slowly because
>it has so much text.  Be patient.
>
>Thanks to those who pointed out some link errors and who encouraged me to
>stay on the task.
>

>Ellen Rony                                                     Co-author
>The Domain Name Handbook                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
>================================  // ===================================
>ISBN 0879305150                *="  ____ /             +1 (415) 435-5010
>erony@marin.k12.ca.us             \     )                    Tiburon, CA
>                                   //  \\   "Carpe canine"
>    Join the GREY RIBBON CAMPAIGN to bring ICANN out of the shadows.
>                See http://www.domainhandbook.com/icannt.html

Esther Dyson			Always make new mistakes!
chairman, EDventure Holdings
interim chairman, Internet Corp. for Assigned Names & Numbers
edyson@edventure.com
1 (212) 924-8800
1 (212) 924-0240 fax
104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
New York, NY 10011 USA
http://www.edventure.com

PC Forum:  21 to 24 March 1999, Scottsdale (Phoenix), Arizona
High-Tech Forum in Europe:  24 to 26 October 1999, Budapest
Book:  "Release 2.0: A design for living in the digital age"