Re: Consensus Call (was: Draft New Draft)

Patrick Greenwell wrote:
>I have an objection. INEGroup does not exist.

In support of Patrick's comment, one of the recurring themes on this and
the domain policy list is the authenticity of statements made by "Jeff
Williams".  I don't want to re-engage that debate (please!), but since he
gives voice to openness and transparency, and objects to "censorship in any
of its forms",  its about time for him to put his merits where his mouth
is.

He will not because he cannot.

Let'sput the pedal to the metal. Since he has not, cannot provide
independent validation of the existence this corporation (where none has
been found using all legal attempts to do so) and the methodology used in
developing proposals, polling, etc, then we have merely a man (or several
working around the clock) who wants to elevate his/their status by
fradulently imposing upon us his/their reports of completely
invisible/secret/nameless support.

I strenuously object to any further attempts to obfuscate the ICANN/DNSO
discussion by bringing in this imaginary set of stakeholders (10K - 85K,
his reports vary), pie-in-the-sky polling statistics, and other fradulent
devices.  Messages coming into my overcrowded mailbox with the J.W. name
are now "returned to sender".

Now back to our regular program.

Ellen Rony                                                     Co-author
The Domain Name Handbook                   http://www.domainhandbook.com
ISBN 0879305150                *="  ____ /             +1 (415) 435-5010
erony@marin.k12.ca.us             \     )                    Tiburon, CA
                                   //  \\   "Carpe canine"