RE: OFF TOPIC - East Timor ccTLD servers attacked

Teddy,

To quote from RFC 1591 --

  The IANA is not in the business of deciding what is and what is
      not a country.

The ccTLDs are taken from the ISO-3166 list.  If you want to get rid of .TP,
you will need to talk to the International Standards Organization in Geneva.

Antony