RE: OFF TOPIC - East Timor ccTLD servers attacked

Before you start jumping to conclusions (like Connect-Ireland already has),
read the Slashdot thread on this topic.  The available evidence suggests
that the attackers of the .tp domain are more likely to have been apolitical
pranksters than Indonesian interests.  Indonesia would have been unlikely to
add "need.tp" to the zone as its first act upon gaining control.