ICANN Root Server and Governmental Committees?

Dear ICANN,
On the ICANN web site at http://www.icann.org/singapore.html on the Agenda
for the March 2 meeting, it lists the following Committee Meetings:

>The following ICANN committees are tentatively scheduled to hold meetings
>in Singapore on March 2:
>
>       Governmental Advisory Committee
>       DNS Root Server System Advisory Committee
>       Advisory Committee on Membership

This is the first I've heard of a Governmental Advisory Committee and a DNS
Root Server System Advisory Committee. I'm sure that the existence,
membership, mandates and work of these committees would be of huge interest
to the DNS community out here.

Can ICANN shed some light on these?

Ivan

Ivan Pope		  ivan@netnames.com
NETNAMES * The INTERNATIONAL DOMAIN NAME REGISTRY
http://www.netnames.com  UK Freephone 0800 269049

180-182 Tottenham Court Road London W1P 9LE UK
+44 171 291 3900          +44 171 291 3939 Fax

It's not about building a better mousetrap, it's about redefining the mouse.