RE: [Enredo] Re: Quick Take on "closed" meeting

Many of the points raised here by Dr. Pisanty Baruch should be given careful
consideration. As representative of a small country I should emphasize
particularly point
No. 5 below regarding country memberships and definition of geographical
regions.
In fact this point has been brought previously regarding the WWTLD vs CCTLD
discussions.

Regards,

Dr. Guy de Teramond
NIC Costa Rica