Re:

Ken and all,

  I completely agree with you Ken.  It has been this way for some 4 years
now.  Different players positioning for "Special Consideration" or
attempting to "Feather Their Political Caps" in one form or another
at the expense of unknowingly themselves, but to the great number of
the Stakeholders.  The ICANN and DNSO.ORG not withstanding
in these dealings.....

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894