Re: The DNSO is a special interest group now

>>I guess that first we should agree whehter the current draft is up for
>>publication to the "genreal public" (and I hope we will concur SHORTLY on
>>this).

This is the statement that is being used to describe those not on the internal
closed list.  "The General Public."

Not "Stakeholders"

This alone speaks volumes.

Until they recognize significantly that others besides themselves are
stakeholders who MUST be represented in the forming of this group, they are
serving only their own needs, which is the promotion of the CORE/PAB structure
at the expense of the rest of the stakeholders, and indeed the entire internet
user community.

William X. Walsh (WXW7/WW1506)| TJ Network Services - The .TJ NIC
Network Operations            | http://tjns.tj / http://nic.tj
william@tjns.tj/william@nic.tj| Domain Names, DNS, Email,
+1-(209)-493-6144             | DynamicDNS & Web Hosting Services
Date: 17-Dec-98 / Time: 01:10:53