Re: [ifwp] Re: Interesting articles in Forbes and Chronicle of Higher Education

Roeland and all,

  WOW!  Good and positive RANT here Roeland.  You are of course
right on the mark.  Michael Dillon is full of these misleading generalities
when it comes to software and design problems or bugs within it.  I
doubt that he could find his ass with both hands.