Re: [ifwp] (fwd) New Internet group urged to be more accountable

Bob and all,

  First, thanks Bob for forwarding this to us.  We are sure that others will
be thankful as well.

  For the NTIA:

  Becky and Ira,  It is clear from the ICANN's thus far actions do not
correspond with their words.  We understand that you and the NTIA are
attempting to cooperate and give this group a chance.  However they
have thus far not been very engaging with the Internet community and especially
with those that have submitted comments to the NTIA.  Lets hope that they
can turn this around.