RE: DNSO / ICANN Funding Model Paper, Version 0.1

I think the short version of what Kent is saying is that while ICANN's major
funding may come from TLDs via a contractual relationship, there are costs
proper to the administration of the SOs that might come directly from the
SOs themselves.

I don't think the language is so clear that an explanation isn't warranted.
Kent, is this your understanding as well?

Antony