[comments-whois]

[comments-whois] Comments on November 30, 2002 report

There must be a provision for individuals to keep their personal phone
numbers secret.

I am the author of several books, as well as a popular whois client. I used
to get phone calls from people in the middle of the night, asking questions
that they could have asked in email. I was forced to remove my phone number
from my whois record to end these intrusions into my private life. Any
workable policy that encourages accuracy in whois information must address
such privacy concerns.

--Bill

->--
   Bill Weinman   <http://bw.org/>