[comments-whois]

[comments-whois] [Fwd: WHOIS: Process and Substance] - follow-up

  Dear ICANN

I am aware that the comment to the WHOIS paper was not received during
8th November, a it should have.

I finished it at 18:46 yesterday - 8th November - and as we are GMT -7
it would have been in time had I been able to send it. But my connection
to the Internet was not working - I do not know why. Now, a couple of
minutes ago, I was able to send it.

Now I would like to ask you to still accept it - but if you cannot,
because you are mechanically sgrict (without considering technical
deficiencies in a situation like mine in Cambodia), I would appreciate
if you could let me know by e-mail.

Thanks for your attention,

Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia
Member of the Non-Commercial Domain Name Holders Constituency
Phnom Penh
Cambodia