[comments-whois]

[comments-whois] Re: [ga] WHOIS INTERIM REPORT OPEN for PUBLIC COMMENT

Marilyn and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties,

  Thank you Marilyn for this hopefully honest change in attitude regarding
comments and suggestions to the Whios Interim Report coming from
myself or others which have time and time again filed or sent in comments
on the Whois issue over the past 3 years.  As I have myself done
so in my own behalf and also in the behalf of our [INEGroup]
members on this go around (BTW seemingly very much over
redundant).  My personal comments and suggestions are, and should
still be pretty well understood and known.  In addition those
suggestions/comments of INEGroup's collective position, are
very much in line with mine with some notable exceptions, also
a number of times posted to the several and various "Black Hole"
E-Mail addresses for these purposes.
See for instance, the Than required E-Mail address for such comments
 mailto:secretariat@dnso.org  to which I cannot find any reference
to a Archive for these comments on the DNSO.ORG web site
any longer but were requested to be sent to this E-Mail address
from here: http://www.icann.org/committees/whois/

  In addition to this obvious seemingly purposefully confusing
fiasco, I also noticed that the comments are responses on this
very thread do not appear in the archives of this E-Mail list
forum did not, John Berryhills dated Oct. 15.  These
archives are located supposedly at:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/

  So Marilyn I am again finding it very difficult to believe that
you are very sincere in your contention as to my or any comments,
given the veracity of John Barryhill's, regarding comments and/or suggestions
that do not fit into this Task Forces perhaps cookie-cutter desires...

  This iteration of lengthening or stretching out of the WHOIS issue
by the creation of the so called "Task Force" which is of questionable
legitimacy in the first place, is yet again another of ICANN's process
finagling that fails to reach a reasonable cross section of stakeholders
that make up the Task Forces members.  Hence it is clear yet again
that such an approach without concerted oversight, which is seemingly
absent, does not now, and cannot in the future, even begin to approach a
method of arriving at any remote sort of "Consensus" based policy
determination.