[comments-wgb] Sunrise + 20 is good, but . . .

We have been registering trademarks for over 100 years and have been
registering domain names at the ccTLD level worldwide for the last 3½
years. To us and to many of our clients, domain names can be just as
important commercial signs as trademarks are. We are in favor of the
principles set forth in the "Sunrise plus 20", but would suggest it
be expanded to include all commercial signs in use for over 1 year,
and not just just registered trademarks.

Respectfully,

Peter Olson
Internationalt Patent-Bureau, Denmark
http://www.ipb.dk reply to: pgo@ipb.dk