[comments-wgb] Sunrise Plus Twenty Proposal

My name is Brinton M. Scott.  I am a senior associate at Denton Wilde
Sapte in Beijing, China, a London based law firm with offices throughout
Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.  I specialize in intellectual
property issues in the People's Republic of China for a number of
multinational corporations with broad interests here.  I serve on the
Special Internet Committee for the International Trademark Association
and the DNS Subcommittee which works on domain name related issues.

I have read the Sunrise Plus Twenty proposal recently posted on the WG B
list serve and I support position.  I hope that the Names Counsel will
recommend this compromise position to the ICANN Board for action at its
next Board meeting in Japan.

Kindest regards,

> Brinton M. Scott, Attorney
> Denton Wilde Sapte
> 3319-30 China World Tower 1
> China World Trade Centre
> No. 1 Jianguomenwai Avenue
> Beijing 100004 China

Tel:	+86 (10) 6505-4891
Fax:    	+86 (10) 6505-4893
Mobile: +(86) 139-1072-8334
E-mail:	bscott@dentonwildesapte.com.cn

******************************
As of February 1, 2000, Denton Hall has officially merged with another
London-based international law firm, Wilde Sapte.  The new firm, Denton
Wilde Sapte, has over 800 lawyers in 16 offices in the UK, Asia, the
Middle East and continental Europe.  The Beijing office will continue to
use the name Denton Hall until the Ministry of Justice of the People's
Republic of China approves our use of the new name.
******************************

This transmission and the information it contains, including any
attachment, is intended solely for the named addressee(s).  It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The
unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this transmission or such
information is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the/an addressee,
and are in possession of this transmission (or any copy) without the
consent of any named addressee, please notify us immediately by
telephone on 8610 6505 4891 or by reply e-mail to the sender.  You must
delete the original transmission (including any attachment) and its
contents and destroy or return to us any hard copy of all or part of
such transmission.

Please note that you may not rely on electronically transmitted legal
advice unless the transmission is subsequently confirmed by fax or
letter signed by Denton Wilde Sapte.  Material transmitted to you should
be checked by reference to hard copy of the material printed directly
from our word processing system.
Su