[comments-gtlds] Position Paper "B"

Jason Hendeles wrote:

I wanted to email my support for Position Paper B on New gTLDs
"New gTLDs: Competition, Innovation, and Cultural Diversity".  As one of the
first competitive suppliers of registry services and an active participant
in this process for over 2 years now, A Technology Company looks forward to
the possibilities offered by this paper.  This plan creates a more level
playing field for competition and innovation and will offers Internet users
greater variety and flexibility then they ever had before.  Please add our
support to your efforts.

Regards,

Jason Hendeles
CEO
A Technology Company, Inc.

Identify Yourself

Jason Hendeles
A Technology Company, Inc.
23 McKayfield Road
Toronto   Ontario
Canada    M4J 4P6
T: 1 416 485 3888
F: 1 416 485 6195
E:   jason@iy.com
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hendeles;Jason;;Mr.
FN:Jason Hendeles
ORG:A Technology Company, Inc.
TITLE:CEO
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-416-485-3888
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-416-485-6195
TEL;HOME;FAX:1-416-322-7371
ADR;WORK:;;23 McKayfield Road;Toronto;Ontario;M4J 4P6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:23 McKayfield Road=0D=0AToronto, Ontario M4J 4P6=0D=0ACanada
ADR;HOME:;;411 Duplex Avenue, Suite 2002;Toronto;Ontario;M4R 1V2;Canada
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:411 Duplex Avenue, Suite 2002=0D=0AToronto, Ontario M4R 1V2=0D=0ACanada
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://www.identifyourself.com
URL:http://www.identifyourself.com
BDAY:19991122