[comments-gtlds] I support Position Paper E

I am writing to give my support of Position Paper E to establish the creation
of a top-level domain operated by the Indigenous Nations of North America in
the Domain Name System (DNS) root.  With increasing political geography, DNS
name space is a political issue.  Indigenous Nations of North American are
technologically savvy to be aware of the rapidly changing Internet systems.
With the increasing use of the Internet by many peoples, the Indigenous
Nations of North America are making their mark in cyberspace.  This mark
should include DNS name space.

~~patricia christine aqiimuk paul, jd~

P.O. Box 1147
LaConner, WA 98257