[comments-gtlds] I support Position Paper E

I think that the development of a gTLD in the domain system, at the level
of .COM, .US and .CA to be delegated to and operated by the Indigenous
Nation and Peoples of North America is a good policy goal.

Improved support for economic, cultural and social use of the Internet for
rural and urban Indigenous communities is needed.  I support the position
of the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI).

Sincerely,
Sandra I. Ehrhorn
Tribal Council Vice-Chair/Fisheries Secretary