[comments-gtlds] New TLD's ??

I would like to take the opportunity to voice my opinion of the current
internet name structure.  As a small businessman, I have looked for a
dot com name that would be both easy to remember & could also bring in
curious new customers from all over the world.  This is very difficult
when all decent dot com names are taken, and many of their owners want
ridiculous prices in order to sell/transfer their names.  I have, for
some time, pre-registered a dot web name that fits my business, and have
waited patiently for acceptance of this TLD.  I believe other
specialized & broad TLD's are needed so that others like myself can
"reach the world".   Sure,  there are those out there that will look to
take advantage of the new TLD's & look to profit from their "real
estate",  but it will also open up better options for those like myself
to find a better niche on the internet.  I would hope that the 6-10 new
TLD's can be approved ( and of course dot WEB will be one of those).
Thanks for your time,    Steve