[comments-gtlds] New TLDs

Dear Sirs,

With regard to the introduction of new TLDs, I would like to express my
support for the gradual and cautious introduction of new TLDs, I think this
should be carried out gradually with a possible introduction of between 3
to 5 new TLDs to be added now and possibly more in the future, once the
stablity and opperation of those aded now has been tested and proven to be
O.K.

I am an active supporter of Image Online Design's .web address registry, I
have registered my .web address with Image Online Design, and would like to
see it added to the Internet's Domain Name System as soon as possible.

My best regards and support.

Yours sincerely

Lucas Mayo - Spain.