[comments-gtlds] new gTLDs: yes

I support the introduction of new gTLDs.  I think many of those who don't, are afraid of losing their financial positioning with .com; but why should they receive protection from competition?

The internet has a long future ahead of it, and we can't "freeze" the paradigm here for the sake of a few .com'ers

With thoughts of competing with .com, I especially like the .web     It seems that IOD has rightful ownership to it, and those who invested in it should be rewarded for the risk they took.

Enough of the .com monopoly.  Let's create some possibilities and potential on the internet!!

Get personalized e-mail and a web address or your
own free e-mail at http://www.networksolutions.com.