[announce] Los Angeles WG-D meeting announcement, Tuesday, November 2, 1999, 5 - 7 PM (17:00-19:00)

[ To: ga@dnso.org, announce@dnso.org]
[ To: council@dnso.org]

[ from http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19991102.NCwgd-LA.html ]

ICANN/DNSO

                             DNSO Names Council
          Working Group D - Business Plan and Internal Procedures

Co-chairs: Theresa Swinehart and Bret Fausett

Los Angeles WG-D meeting, Tuesday, November 2, 1999, 5 - 7 PM (17:00-19:00)

   From: owner-wg-d@dnso.org [mailto:owner-wg-d@dnso.org] On Behalf Of Theresa
   Swinehart
   Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 4:59 PM
   To: wg-d@dnso.org
   Cc: 'Bret A. Fausett'
   Subject: [wg-d] room and time for WG-D meeting in LA.

   Hi -

   We have a room and time for a WG-D meeting in LA for anyone who will be
   there, or is interested in participating (new comers are of course also
   welcome). We will meet Tuesday from 5-7, in room 201. I've scheduled 2 hours
   in case its needed, and at a time which I hope is convenient for all - i.e.,
   before people go off to dinner, but after most of the day meetings.  Bret
   and I are working on a short agenda for the meeting. Clearly because not all
   working group D members will be in Los Angeles, or may not be available at
   that time, any work during this meeting will be posted subsequent to the
   meeting, and circulated for input on this wg-d list.  Thanks, look forward
   to seeing those of you who can make it to LA. If anyone who won't be able to
   attend has something they'd like raised or discussed, please feel free to
   let me know.

   Theresa

see also http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19990723.NCwgd.html Charter for the
Working Group D