From: DNSO SECRETARIAT [mailto:dnso.secretariat@dnso.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 10:11 AM
To: whois-sc@dnso.org
Subject: [whois-sc] Nominating Committee reps to WHOIS Privacy steering group

WHOIS Privacy Steering Group

http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20030522.GNSOteleconf-minutes.html

The Nominating Committee have appointed two representatives to the WHOIS Privacy Steering Group:

Alick Wilson

Demi Getschko

There will be a meeting of the WHOIS Privacy Steering Group on Wednesday 25 at 6:30pm (18:30) in the Lamartine room on level A, Sheraton Hotel, Montreal.

WHOIS Privacy Steering Group membership

IP Constituency : "Kiyoshi Tsuru"

"Steve Metalitz"

"ALAC Wendy Seltzer"

"ALAC Thomas Roessler"

gTLD Registry constituency

"David Maher"

"Ken Stubbs"

Non Commercial Users Constituency

"Ruchika Agrawal"

Milton Mueller"

Commercial and Business Users constituency

"Marilyn Cade"

"Grant Forsyth"

Registrars Constituency

"Tom Keller"