[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] UDRP Review Task Force Selected

The Task Force was selected by Milton and I yesterday.

There were only three areas where we had more than one nominee -
Complainant, ADR expert, and academic expert.  Given that the majority of
the nominees in other categories were from North America, and given that we
had excellent nominees in these categories from outside North America, we
eliminated any North American nominees in these categories and selected from
there.  Fortunately, the ccTLDs provided three geographical diverse nominees
so we chose the one form Africa since we did not otherwise have such a
nominee.

Once I accumulate their emails, I will forward them to the Secretariat and
ask that she create an email group for us so that I can notify the selected
individuals and we can begin discussions.

 <<UDRP Nominees.DOC>>

UDRP Nominees.DOC