[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] UDRP Review Task Force Nominees

Dear Ms. Chicoine-

Thank you for your facsimile message dated July 18, 2001 inviting nominees for the UDRP Review Task Force.  If I understand it correctly, you are looking for a nominee to represent the National Arbitration Forum as a provider and a nominee to represent National Arbitration Forum panelists.  We would like to advance the following two nominees to serve on the Task Force:

1. NAF Panelist:    The Honorable James A. Carmody, Houston, TX
2. NAF Provider:    Tim Cole, Assistant Director of Arbitration, Minneapolis, MN

Attached to this e-mail is biographical information for each of the nominees.

If you would like additional information or suggestions for other positions, please let me know.

Timothy S. Cole, Esq.
Assistant Director of Arbitration
National Arbitration Forum
651.604.6725