[tor-udrp]

[tor-udrp] UDRP Terms of Reference.DOC

Well here is the final draft.  Milton, I hope I have incorporated your
comments correctly.  I put in a section about electing a Chair and quite
frankly given the responsibility it will entail I am thinking we will not
necessarily have tons of volunteers so I have not addressed issues like a
tie. We can always put something in if people feel this will be a problem.

Philip, do I just need to ask Elisabeth to publish this to NC?

 <<UDRP Terms of Reference.DOC>>

UDRP Terms of Reference.DOC