From: Chicoine, Caroline G. [mailto:CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 4:56 PM
To: 'Milton Mueller'; tor-udrp@dnso.org; Chicoine, Caroline G.
Subject: RE: [tor-udrp] UDRP Terms of Reference.DOC

These all sound like good suggestions to me.  If no one has any objections,
I will rework the TOR one more time so we can get it published to the NC so
they have time to have thoughtful consideration before our next call.  I
will have it done by tomorrow and if anyone has any comments or suggestions
thereafter, you can present it at the NC call.