[registrars] Yokohama Meeting Agenda

Attached please find an current agenda for those that will be attending the
Yokohama meeting.
Mike

NC and GA Chairs,
(also sent to liaison7c@dnso.org (secretaries of each Constituency))

Attached is the status of agenda and room allocation as of June 7.
I hope they are almost finalized.

The room allocation was planned with the assumption that
   WG-D is not going to meet.
   No meetings related to WG-B/WG-C are not going to be held.
   No NC meeting is held after ICANN Board meeting.

To minimize the room cost, local host has allocated smaller
rooms to the meetings. If the room size shown below is not
enough for you, please notify me ASAP (June 12 at the latest).
After that date, local host will release the not-to-be-used
rooms to lower the cost.

And I need to collect your requirement on the equipments in
each meeting.
  tape recorder + microphone : cost covered by local host
  beam projector + screen    : cost covered by each meeting
                               (estimated cost = US$600-700)
If you want to use "beam projector + screen" at your own expense,
please notify me. Although I have received some requests for the
projector, please notify me again if you want to use one even if
it costs you several hundred dollars. If you wish, please notify
me ASAP (June 12 at the latest)

Best,
Hiro

----- agenda and room allocation -------------------
Tuesday, 11 July @Yokohama Grand Intercontinental
   ccTLD Const (special small session)

Wednesday, 12 July @Yokohama Grand Intercontinental
   0900-1200 ccTLD Const WGs pre meeting
   1300-1900 ccTLD Const  215 (the number is the room size)

Thursday, 13 July @Yokohama Pacifico
   0900-1800 ccTLD        215
   1300-1800 Registrars   340
   1400-1730 business      60
   1300-1800 IP            60
   1300-1800 ISP           54
   1300-1800 NCDNH         54
   1800-2000 Const-secretaries meeting  54

Friday, 14 July @Yokohama Pacifico
   0700-0900 ccTLD (optional) 340
   0700-0900 WG-E          54
   0900-1200 GA          1002(main hall) web-cast!
   1300-1700 NC          1002(main hall)) web-cast!

   1400-1600 ASO           54
   1700-1800 GAC communique 1002(main hall)

Saturday, 15 July @Yokohama Pacifico
   0830-1800 ICANN Public Forum 1002(main hall)
   1900-2030 Evening Reception

Sunday, 16 July @Yokohama Pacifico
   0900-1300 ICANN Board  1002(main hall)

Monday, 17 July 2000 @Yokohama Pacifico