Re: [registrars] I thought this was looked down on?

Len:

I would think this is a clear violation of the agreements because this
WHOIS output does not list the true nameservers. Agree?

What are the sanctions for such a violation? Or will we have to wait until
the compliance liasion gets further along to find out?

js