Re: [registrars] Moving the gTLD debate forward...

At 11:03 16-05-2000 +0100, Paul M. Kane wrote:
>The alternative could be to request Working Group B continues it's
>work....

Dear Paul:  As you know, Japan is the land of consensus.  However, when
ever I have seen a situation in which there was broad divergence of
opinion, the resulting consensus was an abortion.

The people on WG-B come from such very different points of view.  Any
forced 66% consensus is very unlikely -- and if it did happen, it would be
a travesty, probably unworkable.

I think the direction must come from above.

Regards, BobC