Re: [registrars] Dan Halloran Joins ICANN as Registrar Liaison

Hi Louis
Very good news that you now have a full-time staff member in this role .
Peter

At 01:39 PM 5/3/00 -0700, Louis Touton wrote:
>To the registrars:
>
>I am pleased to announce that this week Dan Halloran joined ICANN in the
>position of Registrar Liaison.  Dan will be responsible for handling
>applications for accreditation as well as issues concerning compliance
>with the requirements of your accreditation agreements.  Until now,
>these tasks have been handled variously by Andrew McLaughlin, Joan
>Wasylenki, and me.
>
>Dan can be reached at:
>
>    halloran@icann.org
>    +1/310/823-9358 ext. 22
>
>Please do not hesitate to call him directly on accreditation and
>compliance issues; in his absence you should continue to feel free
>to call me.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Louis Touton

~~~~~~~~~~ooOOoo~~~~~~~~~

Peter Gerrand
CEO, Melbourne IT

My office is located at:
Level 2, 120 King Street
Melbourne Vic. 3000  Australia

My contact numbers are:
T: +61 3 8624 2486
F: +61 3 8624 2499
W: www.MelbourneIT.com.au
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender, delete
the message and any attachments from your system and destroy any copies.