[registrars] Transcript available of registrars' mtg April 25

Title:

Registrars:

I have a transcript of the meeting we held on Tuesday April 25 from 4-6 pm EDT. Despite what people might remember of particular intervals, it was remarkably rational and to the point.

In order to secure it to registrars and registrars alone, I have proposed a period in which those actually on the call can send me a vote as to how far the transcript should be made available.

Please respond by Friday evening. No action will be taken until my return on Monday 1 May.

Would those who were on the call and want a transcript please phone me. (Voice recognition is the purpose)

In addition, I would like a list of registrars from the list serve. Who keeps this list?

If anyone else has points of view on how the transcript should be made available to registrars, please let me know.

If anyone has views on whether it should be more broadly available- or not- let me know. It is being restricted to registrars only until there is a clear consensus otherwise. Many would feel that the freedom to speak freely requires confidentiality, and that none of the discussion should go beyond the registrars list. I incline to that view. Options:

a) those actually on the call

b) those on the call and those who indicated to me that they wanted to be on the call but could not get there (which means one more person at Melbourne IT)

c) all registrars on the DNSO list

d) all ICANN accredited registrars

Those on the call please respond. Thank you.

Timothy Denton, BA, BCL
tmdenton.com
Telecom and Internet Law and Policy
37 Heney Street, Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada, K1N 5V6
phone: 1-613-789-5397
tmdenton@magma.ca
fax: 789-5398
www.tmdenton.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Denton;Timothy;M.
FN:Timothy M. Denton
ORG:tmdenton.com
TITLE:principal
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1-613-789-5397
TEL;HOME;VOICE:1-613-789=-5397
TEL;WORK;FAX:1-613-789-5398
TEL;HOME;FAX:1-613-789-5398
ADR;WORK:;;37 Heney Street;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
ADR;HOME:;;37 Heney Street;Ottawa;Ontario;K1N 5V6;Canada
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:37 Heney Street=0D=0AOttawa, Ontario K1N 5V6=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.tmdenton.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:tmdenton@magma.ca
REV:20000410T212421Z
END:VCARD