[registrars] Temporary Mailing List Problem on members-announce

To the registrars:

This is to give you a heads-up that we had a problem last night and
this morning with the configuration of part of the members-announce
mailing list at ICANN.  As a result of the problem, a segment of the
list was left open for several hours to postings by anyone, and several
reply messages were sent to the group of people in that segment.

We apologize for the configuration problem, which has now been fixed.
In case you get inquiries on this, members-announce is intended to be
a one-way announcement list, not a discussion list.  Again, please
accept our apologies for any inconvenience this problem may have caused
you.

Louis Touton