Re: [registrars] Code of Conduct

We're in as well - our in-house team is at your disposal.

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Lauren Gaviser wrote:

> Michael,
>
> We'd like to help out with this.  I don't have the initial document, so just let
> me know what the next steps are.
>
> Regards,
> Lauren
> register.com, inc.
>
> "Michael D. Palage" wrote:
>
> > As we move forward with the controlled responsible growth of the domain
> > space, the issue of registrar compliance WILL become a high-profile issue.
> > Therefore, I would like to expedite the process in drafting a Registrar Code
> > of Conduct. I would like to thank Jeff for his first stab at this document
> > after Cairo. What I now need is a commitment from approximately 5-10 people
> > to flush this document out ASAP. I would particularly welcome those
> > registrars with legal staff to step forward to help out, especially if they
> > have any experience in anti-trust law.
> >
> > I would like to have this Code of Conduct adopted prior to ICANN's hiring of
> > a registrar compliance liaison.
> >
> > Mike

Thanks,

-RWR

Ross Wm. Rader                     http://www.domaindirect.com
Director, Assigned Names Division       http://www.opensrs.org
TUCOWS.com Inc.                     http://www.domainwatch.com
ross@tucows.com                    http://www.domainsurfer.com
t. (416) 531-2697 x 335                      f. (416) 531-5584
----------------"Because-People-Need-Names"-------------------