[registrars] Texts of wg-c and wg-b reports.

The WG-C report is available at the DNSO.org site. I "believe" this URL is a
link to the report that was voted on
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/19991023.NCwgc-report.html. For your benefit
I have attached a copy of the Working Group B Status Report in Word format.
The specifics of the revised Registrar WG-B Proposal is almost done. I
should be posting it to the list within the next 24 hours. Then I will need
everyone's help in building support and gathering signatures for this
proposal, especially among registration authorities, i.e. ccTLD types.

Mike