RE: [registrars] Wired News : NetSol Hit With $1.7 Bil Suit

I think this is just another case in a series of lawsuits against NSI's
monopoly prior to 1999.  It is just more money that they have to spend in
court, but I doubt anything will come of it - all the suits thus far dealing
with this same issue have been thrown out of court.