From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org]On
Behalf Of Michael D. Palage
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 2:48 AM
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Telephone Conference - Last Call

Listed below are some material to review for tomorrow's teleconference on
Working Group B (Famous Trademark Protection) and its potential impact on
registration authorities.  All of the position papers can be found at
http://www.alvestrand.no/icann/wg-b-position-papers.html. However, I would
recommend people to just read the paper located at
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00604.html . This paper
summarizes all of the other papers together and it is only a couple of pages
long. It is the best way for someone to get up to speed on the issues in
about 15 minutes.

To date the following people have indicated their participation in tomorrow
teleconference scheduled for 8 AM EST. If anyone else would like to join in
please notify me ASAP so I can arrange for addition telephone ports.

Michael Palage [mpalage@InfoNetworks.com]
Phil Sbarbaro
Christopher Kruk [kruk@domainpeople.com]
Josh Elliott [jelliott@tucows.com]