[registrars] Teleconference Details

The teleconference for registrars to discussion the potential impact of
ICANN Working Group B is tomorrow at 8 AM EST (Washington/New York). The
dial in number is 800-366-7242. The conference title is Working Group
Registrars and the pass code is 4466 #. For anyone dialing in from outside
the continental US, I will have a direct dial number to call in from since
the 800 may not work.

I look forward to a productive meeting tomorrow morning. I encourage
everyone to read the AIPLA paper for a good summary discussion of what we
will be talking about. See the HTML link in my earlier e-mail.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage