[registrars] SLA Task Force Extension

The 45 day period agreed upon in LA for adopting a mutually acceptable SLA
has been extended to January 14th to account for the holiday crunch which
has impeded the task force's mission. If one of the SLA Task Force members
could post to the list the latest version of the SLA ,it would be greatly
appreciated. The more input the better. I hope everyone is enjoying the
holiday season.

Michael D. Palage
Registrar Secretariat