[registrars] Several Items

Hi,

	It was good to see many of you in L.A.  I believe we made some progress
on many issues.

	There are two items I'd like to bring to everyones attention.

	First:

	Because of the current mess of the whois system. Customers trying
to get Secure Certificates from Verisign or other CA's, Including your selves,
may have trouble if the CA can't get their domain info from the whois!

	I've placed a call to Verisign trying to get them to change their
searches to begin at the Registry.  If anyone else has crossed this bridge
please let me know.  This will effect every Registrar who will be coming
on line.

	Second:

		All North American Registrars need a RSA license for the
SSL layer to use SSL.  Many of us have been working with Cindy Boyer on
a group rate.  Cindy has informed me that RSA will extend until December
23 a group rate of 6k for a RSA license.  Below you'll fine the email
she sent to me.  If you're in N.A.  you need this.  Elsewhere in the
world the patent does not apply. You are NOT required to get the maintenance
either.

Take Care

len