RE: [registrars] ICANN Budget

I am sure that over time more details will come.  Let's not let those
details get in the way of determining how we will fund ICANN.  Whether it is
$500,000 of $5 milllion, the TFF still needs to come up with a funding
basis.  Exploring and analyzing the details of the budget can (and should)
be done later.

Sincerely,

Richard D. Forman
President & CEO