RE: [registrars] Examples of tiering

The thought that I presented was to mimic proportionality without explicitly
creating a straight line variable relationship.  Therefore,
	X<Y and A<B<C

Hopefully someone in the group will start to help us define just what
X,Y,A,B and C should be and/or present other alternatives.

Thank you,

Richard D. Forman
President & CEO
Register.com, Inc.